JuzBlooz Playlist, 20-Oct-2015

ARTIST (*=Australian), TITLE, ALBUM, LABEL

Earl Thomas, I Sing The Blues, Blue … Not Blues, In Discreet Inc.
Anthony Geracii and the Boston Blues All-Stars, The Blues Never Sleeps, Fifty Shades of Blue, DeltaGroove Music
David Owen, Highway Driver, Livin' Life, Owensound Recordings
Tommy McCoy, Ace In The Hole, 26 Year Retrospect, Earwig Music Company
Fiona Boyes, Mookie Brill, Rich DelGrosso, Get Your Nose Outta My Bizness, Live From Bluesville, Blue Empress Records; VizzTone
Johnny Young's South Side Blues Band, Stealin' Back, Chicago / The Blues / Today!, Vanguard Records
Tom Richardson*, One Platform Station, Evolution, Independent
Harry Manx & Friends, Take This Hammer, Live At The Glenn Gould Studio, Dog My Cat Records
Leadbelly, Good Morning Blues, Midnight Special, Blues Collection
Anthony Geracii and the Boston Blues All-Stars, I Heard That Tutwiler Whistle Blow, Fifty Shades of Blue, DeltaGroove Music
Andy Santana, Knock Knock, Watch Your Step!, DeltaGroove Music
Andy Santana, Playgirl, Watch Your Step!, DeltaGroove Music
Heather Crosse, My Man Called Me, Groovin' At The Crosse Roads, Only Blues Music (Ruf Records)
Shemekia Copeland, Long As I Can See The Light, Outskirts of Love, Only Blues Music (Alligator Records)
Johnny Copeland, I Was Born All Over, Texas Party, Blues Collection
Marshall Okell*, Blue Lagoon, Sipping On Rocket Fuel, Only Blues Music; Annie Johnsson Publicity
David Owen, Ain't Gonna Take It, Livin' Life, Owensound Recordings
Karen Lovely, Lowo Road, Ten Miles Of Bad Road, Independent
Lara Price, Time, I Mean Business, VizzTone
Candye Kane & Laura Chavez, I Love To Love You, Sister Vagabond, DeltaGroove Music
Mighty Mike Schermer, Wait-On-Me Woman, Blues In Good Hands, VizzTone
Kevin Selfe, Bluesman Without The Blues, Buy My Soul Back, VizzTone
Lazy Eye*, Don't Call The Doctor, Running Blind, Independent
Lazy Eye*, Blue Tongue Blues, Running Blind, Independent

No comments:

Post a Comment